[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (Alpha)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jan 8 23:50:41 NZDT 2008

"Chadwick, John, DCA" <john.chadwick at state.nm.us> wrote:
> additional dependencies, I get the following error:
>
> Software error:
>
> Can't call method "do" on unblessed reference at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 609.

I hate to say it after all that we've written in the past, but check
the koha-error.log and see what the line immediately before it is.  I
think you'll probably find it's something like:-

DBI connect('dbname=koha;host=localhost;port=3306','kohaadmin',...)
failed: Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using
password: YES) at /Library/WebServer/Koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 603

In that case, test and/or fix the mysql access details in
etc/koha-conf.xml and you'll be on to the next step.

I'll make a patch to improve that error reporting and it will appear
in http://serene.ttllp.co.uk/~mjr/koha-installer/
as well as in a future release of koha, all being well.

Hope that helps,