[Koha] Issuing Rules entry tips needed (parameters)

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Fri Jan 4 14:07:16 NZDT 2008

Salvete!

Are any developers out there kindly enough to break this into a frame if
the table spills over a certain data size? This seems more of a bug than
a feature to this Librarian, and I know how generally snappy ya'll are
with the little feature requests I make. If someone tells me to, I'll
post it over on Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Brooke

>I'm currently in the Parameters> Issuing Rules
>
>So far with the set-up I have over 15 borrower categories in the column
(top) area
>and 20+ item types (on the left)
>The issue is that when I scroll down to fill in the necessary fields I
can no longer see the top Borrower
>category information. I tried printing the screen but this doesn't work
since the information goes beyond
>the page setup since I have to scroll to the right to see all the
information.

>Anyone have some tips on how to best complete this section? Something
like a freeze panes function that