[Koha] Running Koha 2.2.8

Karina Tumon karinatumon at den.org.au
Wed Feb 27 11:20:45 NZDT 2008

Hi Rob,

Thank you. I read through my notes again after I sent my last email and I
typed koha/koha for login. I am using V.2.2.9. This is so exciting and I
can't wait to put stuff in it!  Thank you guys!  No doubt there will be more
questions to come!  Actually I do have one now...I have installed Koha in my
laptop but we have two other branches so does that mean that I need to
install Koha in their computers? We don't have our own server.  Do I need to
speak to our website host to check how the other two branches can access the
database?

Regards,

Karina Tumon