[Koha] koha documentation

gaurav lahkar gauravlahkar at yahoo.co.in
Fri Feb 22 22:38:16 NZDT 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am trying to install koha 2.2.9 on my fedora core 7 and i follow your documentation which is available on your website for fedoracore 2,3,4 but not for higher version of fedora.. i have successfully installed all perl modules koha requires except ZOOM, I tried to install this modules various way but i failed to install this module as i get the famous error message every time ( paste only the last line of the error- make had returned bad status, install seems impossible) . i really impressed the koha library software so i want to install it for our library use in PHFI( PUBLIC HEALTH FOUNDATION OF INDIA). so i kindly request you if you help me by sending step by step guide for koha on fedora 7 and also about dependencies requires by koha.

Regards
Gaurab
SYS ADMIN
PHFI