[Koha] Organizational Meeting for (USA) Koha Users Group

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Feb 11 16:54:10 NZDT 2008

Hi John & Deb

An in person meeting for a USA Koha Users Group sounds like a fine idea
- particularly if you can get a few people together at a conference to
do it.

If both you and Deb are thinking of 0rganising USA specific User Group
things then joining forces would be a grand idea.

If the idea for an IRC meeting was for a more general user group, or if
it looks like not many will actually be able to make the in-person one
then presumably that could still go ahead.

Cheers
Rachel

Koha Kaitiaki