[Koha] KUDOS to use the Koha IRC Channel for virtual meetings

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Fri Feb 8 03:59:36 NZDT 2008

Koha Users,

The Koha IRC channel will be used for our virtual meetings.  You can
sign on via a link on the Koha site at http://koha.org/cgi-bin/irc.cgi.
If you want to have a nickname or use your real name type '/nick
yourname' without the quotes.

So now that we have a place to meet, let's do it.  I'll throw out a few
dates and times.  I'm trying to be congnizant of all time zones, so I'm
thinking after 3pm EST, that gives the folks in NZ time to get to work
and have coffee,  ;-)  and the folks on the west coast either at
lunchtime or shortly afterwards.

Any day next week, February 12-15 after 3pm EST.  Does this work for you?

What shall we discuss?  Send topics.

Here's  a few to get your juices flowing:

    * what would you like to see the user group accomplish?
    * what types of topics are of interest to you and your library?
    * is there functionality in Koha you'd like to see added?

Thanks,

Deb

--

Deb Bergeron <mailto:bergeron at macalester.edu> System Admin: User Support