[Koha] Additional authors/ISBD

Magdalena Söderqvist soderqvist at sipri.org
Fri Feb 8 01:49:00 NZDT 2008

Hello again!

Many thanks to Jim Weinheimer who suggested us to use the ISBD display
to get all additional authors visible. This solves one problem but at
the same time it creates new ones, as we have not managed to figure out
how to make the keywords and authors  searchable as they are in
Opac-detail.pl, nor how to make the URL:s active. We also tried adding
the local holdings data(Items) to theOpac-ISBDdetail.pl, but the
holdings data does not want to appear.

However, if I understand it correctly: in addition to the
Opac-ISBDdetail.pl, you have also managed to make the
Opac-detail.pl(Simple view) display the ISBD data.  How do we make that
happen, that is: how do we make the Opac-detail.pl fetch data from the
ISBD?  Also noticed that you work in the NPL template while we have
chosen the CSS template - don't know if that changes anything.

/Magdalena Söderqvist
SIPRI
--
Magdalena Söderqvist