[Koha] Koha Conference in April 16-17

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Tue Dec 30 14:36:43 NZDT 2008

Salvete!

>If you are interested in Koha or working with it you are more than
welcome!
>There will be a registration fee though... Not sure about "Free" pizza,
but
>there will be food and snacks! Not to mention great discussions!

Is there any way to run this like a Library Camp and forego the added
expense of a registration fee? If this is the same function that's
planned in Texas, it's not exactly inexpensive to get there in the first
place... I bristle at paying ALA conference fees, and thus forego many
of their conferences. How many people were at the last Koha Con? Is it
the sort of thing that a friendly University or large Public Library
could host?

Cheers,
Brooke