[Koha] Koha Conference in April 16-17

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 04:40:34 NZDT 2008

If you are planning on attending or thinking about attending - I would love
to hear what you would be interested in hearing about and or presenting!

Drop me an email at dschust1 at gmail.com - or post right back here!

I want this to be a shared conference of user presentations as well as
vendor how to's.

Have you setup any special Cron jobs?  Cron... What is that!

Doing any special SQL's directly on the database or through the Report
Wizard?

It's amazing what we all do and think everyone else already knows how!  I
would LOVE to see more on reports Wizard as I don't understand it yet.

David Schuster