[Koha] Simple MARC or Simple Acquisitions?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Dec 20 09:01:07 NZDT 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> http://photos.bigballofwax.co.nz/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5920
>
> Thanks Chris,
>
> I'm curious now how the user knows details about the various formats.
> Were there detailed descriptions of the different versions on the
> detail page that the user clicked the 'place reserve' button from?

Yep, that's pretty much it. Search results page just had the title,
then the number of items linked to the title.
The detail page had them broken down by group (versions, formats,
biblioitems ... whatever you want to call them :))

In the librarian interface it had more detail, including options to
shift things from group to group, eg, you might have 3 items as
bestseller, and you could choose to shift 2 of them over to fiction.
Or from pay dvd to free dvd

Chris