[Koha] Simple MARC or Simple Acquisitions?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Dec 18 23:01:28 NZDT 2008

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit :
> Anyways, if anyone has strong views one way or the other let me know.
> I'm a bit biased against the current MARC interface - we get people
> being intimidated by it (me included :-) but I'm prepared to work
> through it.

Hi Rachel,

could you show us some screenshots ? I don't understand what this
"simple acquisition" is doing.
Can't a very simple cataloguing framework have the same result ? Here in
France/Unimarc, we sometimes have libraries requesting to have this
"quick cataloguing" screen, and they also have the "full cataloguing"
framework.

The only limit of this is that they need to add the biblio 1st, then the
item.

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN