[Koha] Help

Wasif Tanveer wasif.tanveer at kics.edu.pk
Wed Dec 17 18:51:46 NZDT 2008

Thanks,

i have followed the INSTALL.debian file completey but after finishing all
steps when i try to run http://localhost:8080 it generates an error
containing title as "KOHA Error" with contents saying "production mode -
trapped fatal error"
i m using the following configurations:

perl 5.8
debian 4.0
MySQL 5

tell me if i am making some mistake as i have gone all steps successfully,
and what could be the solution of this problem, have i missed any step or
plugin to install.

Kindly reply

Regards,
Wasif Tanveer