[Koha] I have successfully modified koha overdue report

thandu venkat narayana thandu_venkat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 03:06:27 NZDT 2008

Dear KOHA Users,

I am using Koha 2.2.8 on Windows-XP plotform.

I have Successfully modified koha overdue report according to my need
i.e. before modification :- duedate - patron - phone - title/author
after modification:- duedate - user ID - name of the patron - barcode - title/author

if any one want this modified overdue.pl and overdue.tmpl files feel free to contact me. I will send this files through mail attachment.

Regards
Venkata Narayana, T.
Assistant Librarian
Sri Venkateswara Engineering College,