[Koha] koha search option

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 17 01:40:21 NZDT 2008

Sunita,

This is probably stupid, and you've done this already - so if you have
please feel free to ignore it.

Just out of curiousity, do your two imported records have any items?
That is if you search for them in the staff interface does it show
that there are holdings in one of the libraries. If there aren't it
will say something like "no holdings" in the far right of the entry
for the record.

I ask because records and items are not quite the same thing, and
occasionally I've forgotten to add the item details to go with a
record, and then they didn't show up in the opac search, because there
was no item to find.

-custard.