[Koha] Temporary and Home Locations (and sublocations)

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Dec 16 04:50:45 NZDT 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Richard Pritsky <rpritsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a special patron type for these types of locations--mending, etc.
> We then can subtract that patron type from our final issues report.
Certainly one way to do it, and you can probably accomplish it best
with a patron of type 'Statistical' so that you can have, for
instance, one at each branch, to further ensure that patron type can
be easily removed from reporting. Statistical patrons also do the
checkout/checkin process in one round trip if that's useful.

Cheers,

Josh

> Hth
>
> Richard Pritsky
> Carpenter-Carse Library
> Hinesburg, Vermont

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support