[Koha] Editing budget amounts resulted in budget disappearing

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon Dec 15 15:16:32 NZDT 2008

I had a bunch of 13 budgets set up in Koha 3.0 (test site). I clicked on
edit and went into a few 8) to change the $ amount, and upon saving the
edited budget the fund no longer displays on the home / acquisitions
screen. Where there were 13 funds, now only 5 display. The 8 I edited no
longer display.

When I click on the manage link to get to home / admin / funds, then
click on View all budgets, I can see all 13 budgets, but the start dates
ahave been reset to 02/00/0 and no end date is entered.

The only change I did was to adjust the $ amounts.

Is this a known bug? or have I done something dodgy!

cheers Jo.