[Koha] Temporary and Home Locations (and sublocations)

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon Dec 15 14:54:04 NZDT 2008

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention, is that 90% of our stock is
circulating stock: with no fixed home location / library. So, 10 % of
the stock has a home location library  ie Foxton, Levin or SHannon, the
other 90% has a home location / library of "Circulating". The ones with
a specified home location must be sent back to their home location no
matter where they are returned to, but the other 90% can be left at
whichever location that the patron cared to return it to.

Cheers Jo.