[Koha] Authorised values for use in extended patron attributes

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Mon Dec 15 13:52:36 NZDT 2008

Hi there,

I am having trouble getting a list of the authorised values to display
in the extended attributes area at he bottom of the patron registration
screen and would appreciate any help I can get!

1. Koha / admin / patron attribute types : I have set up 2 new codes:
ETHNIC and IWI. ETHNIC has an 'Authorised Value Category' specified of
ETHNIC. IWI is left as free text field.

2. koha / admin / authorised values : I have created a new category
called ETHNIC. It has 6 authorized values entered (European, Asian,
Maori, etc).

3. When I go to add a new Patron, near the bottom the form in the
Additional Attribute and identifiers section, the drop down box displays
but there are no values to select from listed. I was expecting to see a
list of the 6 authorised values entered in 2 above.

Any idea what I havn't done correctly please?

Many thanks,

Joann Ransom.