[Koha] SQL report

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Dec 13 00:57:13 NZDT 2008

Last week I updated this document:
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Reports/reports-wizards
to include a tip about dates.

"TIP: The statistic reports are exclusive, so, if you want a report to
show data for the month of November you should pick October 31 to
December 1."

So if you want the month of December you should do December 1 to January 1.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714