[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.00.00 on Debian Sid - Install Report.

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Fri Dec 12 14:51:19 NZDT 2008

Joe Atzberger wrote:
> Is there a reason you used the debian packages?  As far as I know, Vincent
> is still working on them and none of the documentation  in the distribution
> or on the site recommends them.  It will be great when they are ready, but
> they are still under development.

I can confirm that my 'packages' are not at all ready to be created and
used. My git tree is a work in progress not at all ready for production.
Only people working on the packaging can be interested in it for now.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot