[Koha] Locations and sublocations

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:28:05 NZDT 2008

What I did was create a library for each campus location within the company, then under Authorized Values created locations for separate departments. Fortunately while the company has campus locations in several states, it uses the same terminology for departments within campus locations. The OPAC identifies materials by campus location on search results screens, then within the specific item, which campus department has the item. I made some modifications to locations once I had a few records to evaluate.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus