[Koha] Setting status in items

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Dec 11 06:56:32 NZDT 2008

Hi all.  I've got 3.0 running beautifully and have successfully edited records and added records to the database.

However, one of my records needs to have the item status set to Not Received.  MARC field 952, subfield 1 is mapped to items.itemstatus.  I have authorized values for the field.  When I choose the value, the program does not retain the change.  I've tried with the 'edit item' screen as well as 'Set Status' in the Items tab.

Any suggestions?  Previously set values are retained and visible for other items.  Just can't make the change in 3.0.

Lenora
StreamNet Library
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission