[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branch libraries

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:09:10 NZDT 2008

That report has been discussed before and was purposefully commented out in
3.0 (I argue should have been deleted) becuase it is not reliable in a
multi-branch situation.  At present, the branch where the transaction took
place is not logged, so you cannot possibly create a report to extract that
information.

Developers are fairly aware of this problem and are working to totally
overhaul fines data structure.

--Joe Atzberger