[Koha] Overdue Report

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Dec 10 13:13:10 NZDT 2008

Sharon Moreland wrote:

> Question 1:
> Should the report and filtering options (by library, by item type, by
> patron category) work the same on both servers?

If you have two separate database instances, i.e. one for test and
another for production, then the answer lies in whether or not the
databases contain the same data. If you are using the same database
instance for each the answer is yes.

> Question 2:
> If I'm reading Bug 2478 correctly - does this report even work at
> all??  We are able to successfully filter by library, but not by item
> type.

It "kinda of" works for me. There are some problems with the
filters and with branch identification.

> Is work being done on overdue.pl for 3.2?

Work is being done on this report. I cannot say when it will be release.

cheers
rickw