[Koha] SQL report

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Dec 6 21:47:27 NZDT 2008

Hi Katharine,

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Katharine Dixon
<katharin at ci.salinas.ca.us> wrote:
> Hello, I am new to the list so sorry if this has been asked before but does
> anybody have the SQL for a report that would just give me a total of all
> items circulated on a certain day.  Just the number, no titles or types.
You can find this out from the Circulation Statistics wizard, located
in the Reports area.
The path is /cgi-bin/koha/reports/issues_stats.pl

Select Period as a row, and specify the dates in question as From/To.

Select Library as a Column

Run the report and you will get a chart of circulations per branch for
that date range.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support