[Koha] Authority search results

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Sat Dec 6 02:14:17 NZDT 2008

Ray,
Thank you for your reminder about the format to ask questions.

I am using KOHA 3.0 on OpenSuse with Apache and MySQL. Just for
testing before production with VmWare instalation on my Notebook.
Everything is working well from Cataloguing, Subscription and Importing.
My flavour is UNIMARC and bib records work well. When I try to use
UNIMARC framework for Authority records (may be that is the problem)
after creating Authority records  if I do a search a list of recors is
displayed.
Such list have a link for each entry that we can click to see the
record. Here is the problem because this link is not working. I tryed
to see the HTML code for such link and found that AuthId is not passed
with record number as argument.
Yesterday I tested LibLime demo (http://liblime.com/demos) and found
that Authority module work well with MARC21 flavour but generate a lot
of tranfer with my client - maybe writing a long cookie.
Thanks for your help,

Rafael