[Koha] Auto dialers

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 05:11:28 NZDT 2008

Having previously built phone-interfacing servers for broadcast operations,
I can agree with Kyle that it's 100% doable but 0% done.

As a one-off (i.e. a hack, in the good sense) integration job, I could
imagine making something work relatively soon.  But trying to build a
flexible/configurable interface into Koha for this purpose could be
arbitrarily difficult.

As a simpler example of this principle, see the SMS code that was committed
some time ago to Koha and worked very reliably... but only in Turkey.
Eventually it was abstracted to the today's version.

--Joe