[Koha] 001 control number

Brian Harrington bharrington at muse.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 4 07:25:10 NZDT 2008

I was actually planning on asking a very similar question to John's.
Right now, all of the calls in Biblio.pm are based on biblionumber.  We're
currently working in a hybrid situation where I would like to use the
Koha API get information from records based on our item ID, which I was
planning on storing in 001, where such things normally go.  The idea of
having to first search the MARC for my unique ID to get the biblionumber
that I need for GetBiblio or ModBiblio seems wasteful.  Would it actually
break anything to map biblionumber to 001?

 	-- Brian

--
Brian Harrington
Content and Resource Development Coordinator
brian at jhu.edu