[Koha] zebrasrv command not found, no results in search, patrons disappear

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:33:59 NZDT 2008

Marty --

If you don't have a zebrasrv process running, then you should expect to get
no results on a search.  Zebra provides the index against which your book
searches try to run.  It sounds like you might not even have zebra
installed.  The usual location is /usr/bin/zebrasrv

Zebra is not employed for the patron letter-based searches, however, so I
cannot speculate what the cause of that might be.  As always, check your
error log for info.

--Joe