[Koha] A9 Search and gettin biblo information

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:36:14 NZST 2008

Amazon is used by Koha for jacket images and enhanced content, not record
data.  Amazon enhanced OPAC content is also available in earlier versions of
Koha, but A9 is not z39.50 and doesn't have any relation to Amazon enhanced
content.

I would still encourage you to check out 3.0, but not on Windows (there is
still an outstanding XML bug), and not for any of the reasons you suggest.

--joe atzberger