[Koha] Reg: Member Entry Issue

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:56:05 NZST 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Jesse Weaver <jesse.weaver at liblime.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:57 AM, <d.saibhalaji at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I found the error in the log, that said invalid data going into 'gone no
>> address' field. I tried hardcoding it as 1 in the script which worked, but
>> is there any other way out for this?
>>
>> Also, please let me know the way to access the Librarian Interface from
>> the other systems in the network just as the user interface.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sai Bhalaji.
>

> Interesting. Just making that field save correctly fixed your problem?
>
> Also, as far as accessing it from afar goes, if 192.168.0.2 is the IP
> address of your computer, http://192.168.0.2/ should allow people to
> access the OPAC, and http://192.168.0.2:8080/ should allow them to access
> the staff interface.

Note that 192 is an internal address, so will only be accessible on your LAN
(or via NAT).  It will not be otherwise accessible via the Internet.  This
may or may not be adequate for your intended usage.  Your network
administrator can help you determine whether to use a different IP.

--Joe Atzberger