[Koha] Koha 3.0 as a Digital Library

Anuradha KT anu_ncsi at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 24 00:06:18 NZST 2008

Hello Joe Atzberger,

Is it possible to make KOHA 3.0 search fulltext documents such as e-books or ETDs as it uses Zebra search engine. If it is not possible, could you please tell which scripts have to be modified to use KETE for fulltext search and browse. Since both KOHA 3.0 and KETE use Zebra it should be pretty simple to integrate them, I suppose.

-Anuradha