[Koha] Issue Accessing Librarian Page

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 01:43:45 NZST 2008

Work with your Apache configuration.  You either want to setup the Staff
interface on:

   - it's own DNS name, like staff.library.com in conjunction with
   NameVirtualHost, or
   - it's own IP or port

Right now it sounds like Apache cannot tell the difference between requests,
and so the first valid VirtualHost (OPAC) is the one to respond.