[Koha] re installing with a clean Debian and Koha 3.0

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 12:14:45 NZST 2008

I'm doing a clean reload as I played a lot with Debian and think I messed it
up pretty good.  I did a backup of my 3.0 beta and plan to reload it.

Here is my question:

I see that Apache now comes with Debian already installed as part of the
install.  I also noticed that as I was doing the dselect it is pulling
mysql.

So for those that do Debian is it necessary to go through the work of
downloading those up front?  For a librarian doing this on their own they
won't need to do that correct?

Just checking...