[Koha] Important links where?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Aug 19 07:10:26 NZST 2008

> The OPAC default screen in 3.0 includes the text "Important links
> here," which looks very mysterious without any of my important links.

That text indicates the area which can be customized by editing the
"OpacNav" system preferences. See this and other customizable regions
in the draft manual:

http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/opac-customizable-regions

By adding HTML markup to these regions you can customize the look and
feel of the OPAC. The content added to OpacNav will appear in the
left-hand column of almost every page in the OPAC. If you want that
column not to appear at all, just remove any text or markup in the
OpacNav preference.

Hope that helps,

 Owen

--