[Koha] Koha Group on LinkedIn

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Aug 18 23:16:33 NZST 2008

What I did was report it as a duplicate.  That's all I have the power to
do.

As for review processes - I don't think there is one - anyone can create a
group.  I did a search for Drexel (since I'm an alum) and there were tons of
groups to choose from.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime