[Koha] libgd installation problem

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Sat Aug 16 02:28:35 NZST 2008

Try:

apt-get install libgd2-xpm-dev

Allow all the dependencies to install as well. Afterwards:

cpan GD

You may get a return that you already have the latest version.

Koha installer is happy after that.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org