[Koha] Koha 3.0 Z3950 Perl install test fails

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Aug 13 19:23:08 NZST 2008

Hi all,

I am installing the freshly released koha-3.00.00. All is going
well and I am impressed with the Debian packaing install!!! Much
improved.

Now ... Perl Z3950 installation.

The environment we are in is 100% firewalled from *EVERYTHING* except
for one single egress port: port 80.

Here is the error:

#   Failed test 'connection to 'z3950.indexdata.com/gils''

Anyone know which port I must open up for this test to pass?

cheers
rickw