[Koha] Import items (holdings)

Library Guy library.guy.zero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:42:51 NZST 2008

It's a fixed-field length file, so it's easily converted to CSV.  If I'm
understanding, Koha requires the items (holdings) to be included in the MARC
952 field before import.  I'm looking into using MarcEdit to export my MARCs
to text, merging in the items data and then converting back to MARC.  If
anyone has similar experience please give your advice.

Thank you!