[Koha] switching from 'standard' to 'dev'

Brendan Gallagher gallabr at biblio.org
Tue Aug 12 09:58:26 NZST 2008

No Luck --  (after running rebuild_zebra.pl none of my records are
searchable) - zebra is running, all the files I can think of are
pointing to the koha-dev and kohaclone, plus making appropriate
changes to record.abs....

Back to the drawing board in the morning.

Should I see the web-installer page after I have re-installed from
standard to dev?  just curious because I did not see this happen...

Thanks,
Brendan