[Koha] Koha 3 on Shared Server

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Aug 12 05:56:45 NZST 2008

Dwayne Collins <dcollins at prcsa.ca> wrote:
> Bluehost.com). Does anyone have experience in this area and/or know of a
> guide to setting up Koha on a shared server (or even better,
> specifically on Bluehost?) Everything I've been able to find so far only
> seems to deal with a standard install.

This will need to be a "single" install rather than a "standard"
install, but if you have shell access and a compiler, or a cooperative
sysadmin, it should be possible to install on a shared server.  If the
sysadmin won't install Zebra for you, I'd try NoZebra because running
something like zebrasrv as a user isn't ideal, unless someone on the
lists sees a problem with that.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)