[Koha] FW: Fwd: Some Koha Config Questions

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Fri Aug 8 20:24:20 NZST 2008

gallabr at biblio.org a écrit :
>  Hi All -  I need a little help...
>
>  I've made some changes to record.abs file.
>
>  for example :
>  melm 695$n      Thematic-number
>  melm 695$r      Music-key
>  melm 695$9      Koha-Auth-Number
>  melm 695        Subject
>  Plus a bunch of other subject areas (this 695 field matches the 630
>  field - so I just copied those and changed the MARC field number)

should be OK.
>  plus
>
>  ###############################
>  # Koha Local-Use Biblio Indexes
>  melm 999$c      Local-Number:n,Local-Number:w,Local-Number:s
>  melm 999$d
>  biblioitemnumber:n,biblioitemnumber:w,biblioitemnumber:s
>  melm 942$0      totalissues:n,totalissues:s
>  melm 942$2      cn-bib-source
>  melm 942$6      cn-bib-sort:n,cn-bib-sort:s
>  melm 942$c      itemtype:w
>  melm 942$n      Suppress:w,Suppress:n
>  melm 916$a      Horizon-num:n,Horizon-num:w,Horizon-num:s   (this
>  one I added - it is where we are MARC'ing out the Horizon-num (just
>  a straight number count that we wanted to use for matching points)
>
>  and then ran the rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r
>
>  and now I don't see anything in my catalog...  Do I need to also add
>  to the bib1.att for this to work?

Maybe you have failures in zebra logs, you could/should try to index
with -s option on

zebraidx -s -c your.cfg update datamarcextract.mrc

It will show you the indexing process.
>  I think something along the lines of
>  att 9012   Horizon-num
>
>  I also commented out the 949$q field for renewals with a #   (we
>  have our item records in the 949 field and not the 952 field)...
>
>  Here's a few more too...
>  I copied these sections and changed them to the "like 693" representing
> the additional MARC field that you see listed.
>
>  melm 610$a      Name-and-title   like 693
>  melm 610$t      Name-and-title,Title

as far as i know, melm only takes two arguments now your like XXX
argument may make it fail to index those subfields.