[Koha] marc_word table

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Aug 5 19:35:23 NZST 2008

Bobby703 a écrit :
> As marc_word table will not be used in Koha3.0, does it mean I can just
> ignore this table when I update from 2.0 to 2.2 and then do 3.0? Maybe I can
> just update it from 2.0 to 2.2 and then go for 3.0.

You've got it !

the marc_word (and auth_word) tables are used for indexing in 2.2
As we have other indexing tools in 3.0, this table is totally useless in
your case you can continue your move to 3.0 without any question.

Note : the marc_subfield_table is the important table. It contains your
MARC datas. This one must have plenty rows ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com