[Koha] problems with the update from 2.0.0RC4 to 3.0

Bobby703 mingyan214 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 00:14:59 NZST 2008

We have a very old koha library v1.2.3. I have updated it to v2.0.0RC4 with
koha.update script and other misc scripts. It has been running without
errors so far. However, I want to update it to koha 3 if possible. I tried
to update it from 2.0.0RC4 to 2.2.2b. After running the scripts, I did a
search catalog on librarian interface but got no records. I checked the log
and found the sql statement it executed. There was a table called
"marc_word" which was a empty table and this table caused the problem
everytime I did the search. How can I rebuild marc_word records? I tried to
run the script rebuild_marc_word but got errors saying "Uninitialized
variables.....". How can I get any records into marc_word table and make the
search return results? I am using koha 2.0.0RC4 on debian with MySQL 4.0. It
has been taking me quite a while to do the update. I really don't what to do
next. Is there any way to update koha from 2.0 to 3.0 directly? Please help
me.:confused: Thanks.