[Koha] italian version of KOHA

agostino bertolotti hassaheissa at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 08:04:25 NZST 2008

Dear Madam/Sir,
my name is Agostino Bertolotti. I am a catholic priest, the parish priest of Roccabianca and Fontanelle, in the province of Parma, in Italy. I need the assistance of KOHA to coordinate various libraries fomally in existence and others, in this area. the region of Emilia Romagna. I have a question for KOHA. Please would you mind letting me know if there were versions of KOHA in the italan language?. Many thanks and congratulations for your service and genius. Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Fr. Agostino Bertolotti