[Koha] More Help For Newbie, Please

tiadragon at comcast.net tiadragon at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 08:48:53 NZST 2008

Greetings again!  I am hoping to tap the collective experience once again...

I have just been presented with my new library server running Koha 2.2.9 on
Windows.  I completed the initial set-up with no problems - branch, item
types, borrower categories, etc. - but am now running into problems.

First, when I try to add a borrower, it doesn't save.  I type in all the
information and hit "save," but am given a screen with no information in the
fields.  There are no error codes.  What am I doing wrong?

Frustrated, I decided to just start entering my collection using the Z39.50
search function.  I imported the info for the first book using the ISBN,
added the barcode and various information on the New Item screen, and saved
the biblio (#1)...but it doesn't show up on my OPAC?!?!?!  Again, what am I
doing wrong?

Are my issues due to programming or set-up?  Here's hoping there is an easy
explanation and a quick fix!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Gayle Prentice Wood
Mt. Scott Learning Centers