[Koha] Advanced Search returns no records

Luis Rivas lrivas at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Apr 30 01:41:15 NZST 2008

Hi all,

  We are using Koha v. 2.2.9, and have found that the Opac Advanced
Search does not return any record when used. Quick Search works fine.

  It appear the problem is in the sql created  in sub create_request in
module SearchMarc.pm:

select distinct m1.bibid

from biblio,biblioitems,marc_biblio,marc_word as m1,marc_subfield_table
as m2

where biblio.biblionumber=marc_biblio.biblionumber

and biblio.biblionumber=biblioitems.biblionumber

and m1.bibid=marc_biblio.bibid and (m1.bibid=m2.bibid)

and ((m1.word  like 'quantum' and m1.tagsubfield in ('biblio.title'))

and (m2.subfieldvalue = 'PI'

and concat(m2.tag,m2.subfieldcode) in ('items.holdingbranch')))

order by biblio.title ASC         term is   quantum     PI
../koha/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 274.

When I replace 'biblio.title' for its correspondent MARC tag 245a and
'items.holdingbranch' for 952d it all works fine.

Is there a fix available?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Luis Cabo

Senior Software Developer

Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
<http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/>

(519) 569-7600 x5120