[Koha] Language Switch

Anousak Souphavanh anousak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:57:28 NZST 2008

Thanks, Frederic,

But I was having some issue when ran this command:

 ./install.pl lo
Can't locate C4/Languages.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/home/jmf/kohaclone /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
./install.pl line 6.

and under install.pl line shows below:

#!/usr/bin/perl
# script to update all translations
use strict;
use warnings;
use lib '/home/jmf/kohaclone';
use C4::Languages;
# Go through the theme/module combinations we need to update.
my $dir = "po";
my $po;

Any idea?

Thanks,