[Koha] Koha won't load from browser

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 27 17:02:07 NZST 2008

Hi, Sorry meant to mail that back out to the list (which this is).

The only other thing that's really leaping out at me at the moment is
that you've an awful lot of apache running. Like about three times as
many as I've got and I'm actively cataloguing.

I assume you've tried taking apache down and restarting it?

Does anything show up in the apache error logs when you try to access
the site after it's restarted?

-ramon.

On 27/04/2008, at 12:51 PM, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:

> Yes. I ran that and it was successful.
> Anousak
>
> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Ramon Andinach <custard at westnet.com.au
> > wrote:
>>

>> On 27/04/2008, at 9:41 AM, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks Demains and Bernado,
>>>
>>> The default apache has been loaded and I enabled to load it using
>>> http://localhost/.
>>> When issue this command line: ps -e | grep apache
>>> 5984 ?        00:00:00 apache2
>>> 6063 ?        00:00:00 apache2
>>> 6064 ?        00:00:00 apache2
>>> 6065 ?        00:00:00 apache2