[Koha] Koha won't load from browser

Anousak Souphavanh anousak at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:41:06 NZST 2008

Thanks Demains and Bernado,

The default apache has been loaded and I enabled to load it using
http://localhost/.
When issue this command line: ps -e | grep apache
 5984 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6063 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6064 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6065 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6066 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6067 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6354 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6356 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6357 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6463 ?        00:00:00 apache2
 6476 ?        00:00:00 apache2

When http://koha-server:8080 .....the server seems not to respond and
was waiting...

Under the /etc/apache2/sites-available is has soft link to
/etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf as stated under INSTALL.debian. Both OPAC
and Intranet has the following statements:

## OPAC
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.100:80>
   ServerAdmin  webmaster at koha-server
   DocumentRoot /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs
   ServerName koha-server

## Intranet
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.100:8080>
   ServerAdmin webmaster at koha-server
   DocumentRoot /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs
   ServerName koha-server:8080

and under  /etc/apache2/ports.conf

I added two statements:

Listen 80
List 8080

I am still checking things out to se where I may have missed or to
include. I think this is a straightforward install...I'll wait for
your kind reply. Thanks.

Cheers,
Anousak